Kuban Is Among the Leading Regions of the Rankings УWhere Small and Medium Businesses Live Well in RussiaФ
The study was prepared by the Bank of analytical center of SME (Vnesheconombank Group) following the results of 2012-2013. The Krasnodar region joined a group of leading regions with the highest "A" rating.
Analysts note that the leading regions of the "A" rating include developed subjects of Russia, which have high purchasing power and sufficient factor endowment.
Among them, there are:
- 5 Black Earth Belt regions: the Krasnodar, Belgorod, Voronezh, Kursk and Lipetsk regions;
- 4 subjects of the "capital value": Moscow and the Moscow region, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region;
- 3 subjects of the "Ural region": the Nenets, Yamal-Nenets and Khanty-Mansiysk autonomous regions;
- The Republic of Tatarstan;
- The Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
21 regions are classified to rating assigned to the category of "catching up" (B). The middle group (C) was the most numerous – it includes 30 subjects of the Russian Federation. The category of "standing behind" (D) includes the 15 regions, and the obvious outsiders (E) include 3 regions.